Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday, August 2
Today we had class in the morning...pretty boring but we're learning a lot! After lunch, we returned to school for a viaje a aguas calientes (hot springs) in Zunil. However, when we got there it was raining and chilly. The pools were filthy and the water wasn't very warm. We decided to head back to school. Kind of a waste of a drive, but it was a pretty drive! After we got back to school, several of us headed to Spa Gallileo. Nikki and I had pedicures for $11, Anita had a facial, and several others had full body massages for $15!

For dinner, Nikki and I met Terri at Pollo Campero (think KFC, only better!). It was so delicious! And it was so good to have familiar food! When we left Pollo, we were walking through El Centro when we heard people yelling our name. We looked up and Paula and Linda were having drinks on the balcony at Balcon de Enriquez. We went up and had (yes Mary, again!) chocolate caliente. It is just too good here! While we were there, I called the girls because I knew they'd be together watching the Bachelorette. It was so good to talk to them!

After dinner we went home and tried to find ABC on the TV in Terri's room. It was the first time we'd used it all week! We found ABC, but the Bachelorette didn't come on until 9. We watched it until 10, and then I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment